My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Monday, August 25, 2008

Saturdays Day Out

Saturday: We (Firestick J & myself) headed out for the grand drive to see ExNeighborS.. now known as ENS....

and of course, my little buddy...

Mr. Ethan

He is just devine.. i dont think my smile left my face when he was near. I can't believe how big he has gotten in just a month! Wow!

It is really weird not having them just a few doors down...but it was great to catch up with them on Saturday.

This was the first strawberry EVER... wasnt looking too thrilled with it!

I love this photo of the 3 of us! It was like the Muskateers were back in action. Somehow, the complex just seems so empty without ENS around.

I can assure you that my coffee contents have not needed the replenishing as often; it saddens me.. i loved coffee time with ENS.



It's usually the kid sticking out the tongue, but hey, were in Australia.. everything happens the other way around.

No comments: