My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Monday, August 04, 2008

Highlights of a Musical Fright

Yesterday saw an adventure to the local beach which was the location of "music in the park". I would give it a go another time, but damn was it funny.. def worth the free admission to laugh my ass off as much as I did.

I wore shorts, a tank top, my comfy thongs (translation: sandals, not undies for my state-side friends) and was HIGHLY out of place. See, I had no feathers in my hair, no facial hair to my belly button, my clothes are from the last 2 decades, I showered, I shave my armpits AND legs (everyday i might add)... the list goes on!

Now, before I get any cold comments, it was cool people hanging out and having a good time. I love to see individuality in a person, and I love that people feel comfy in their own skin. But sometimes you just gotta laugh.Especially when I mentioned to Tilda that our adventure of music in the park was NOTHING like Mad Mary's day of music in the park which included sophisticated looking people who had a mirror while getting dressed... check it out here: http://whereisgoodservice.blogspot.com/

I couldn't snap the camera quick enough for all the action at my event! See SOME of the highlights below...

No comments: