My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mr Mobility


Every morning on my way to work I pass an older man who rides on his mobility scooter. Its usually somewhere between 7am and 10 past when I head near this particular area. Most mornings I encounter this gorgeous little man scooting along the side of the road on his way to the cemetary.
I do not know whose grave site he visits each morning, but that person must of meant a heap to him. He doesnt attend the cemetary on rainy days, but even on the coldest of mornings, he scoots along on his scooter.
Its really touching to me that someone would give that sort of dedication to another. I think it might have something to do with the thoughts of , if i wasnt at work would i head out so early and pay my respects to someone EACH day, or might i have another cup of coffee in the morning and go later?
Either way, each morning I give the gentleman a wave, and he returns the gesture. He makes me smile each day. Thank you Mr. Mobility.

No comments: