My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Snake

I came home early to meet the plumber for my water heater saga. Hopefully its fixed! I discovered the tail end of a snake wandering its way thru the corner fence posts...into the neighbors yard... after a bit of a shock and reasoning, I settled down a bit. I think the only justification in the whole situation is that it was MUCH smaller than the first one I discovered last year, oh and the fact it was heading OUT of my yard!

I have found out that Ex-Neighbor S is pregnant again. WhoooHooo! I get to be an auntie again! I also heard that my cousin is pregnant again as well. Wow! Strange thing is both my cousin and Ex-Neighbor S were pregnant together last time as well... had they not been in 2 different countries, I would be thinking it was the water, but to happen again... Yikes! Congrats to them, I know that they will love the kids with as much love possible.

Well, its a short one.. I have company stopping by tonight....

No comments: