My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ta-Da

It was a very good night last night at the concert. I will give you the scoop when I have had some sleep... surviving on 2 hours of sleep and am currently at work trying to stay awake well enough to do the taxes... yuck!


So, needless to say I will catch you up on the goss later..maybe tonight after a nap... or tomorrow.. but I will fill you in. All is well tho!


Well, for all my die hard fans of the blog (ha! I made myself laugh!) here is the picture of Orville... he was waiting outside the door anxious as anything waiting for the show to start. He didnt really want a photo taken, but oh well....


Doesnt he look like a kid in a lolly store, so full of excitement!

5 comments:

Tilda said...

WELL ABOUT TIME!!! He's GORGEOUS and has a personality to match. Anxious to hear family comments!

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Finally a photo! He looks like a very nice and very happy person. I hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

He looks good. ;) and he seems nice too..:)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Cool looking dude. He's a keeper. You've got your uncle's ok on this one

InALittleMinute said...

Thanks my dear uncle~hope your well and things are good "up north"