My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Monday, September 08, 2008

Just another one of those days

I keep looking around my office.. i dont see anything out of the ordinary.


I am positive I am on a TV show, you know, the ones titled: "Make me Laugh" or better yet, those hidden camera shows.


My day has been full of lovely un-intelligent yabbos who have made my day just a bit unbearable.


It seems that so far today, I have dealt with heaps of people who have this similiarity about them:

1 comment:

Tilda said...

are you able to put a dress on that picture cause i know a lady that has made a foolish decision that must be walking around like this to make the decision she did!