My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Monday, September 01, 2008

The Man Photo

Apparently some of you have lives and didnt get to have a glance at the snapshot which was posted here last week. I will try really REALLY hard to get an actual good photo over the weekend... only if there is a demand to see the photo of my wonderful new man.

So, if no one demands, no photo. Demand? Photo. Get it?

Tilda. Fightin Mad Mary. Anyone?

4 comments:

Tilda said...

YES I THINK A PHOTO WOULD BE GREAT....an update one of "the man" and his hairy kids! I was fortunate to meet the Vindaloo Man who loves things hot..but a photo should definitely be a definite on your blog! Soooo COME ON, PUT IT ON HERE!

Tilda said...

By the way....HE IS A REALLY NICE GENTLEMAN and HE seemed to like your mother! Happy for both of you!

Anonymous said...

ha.. good thing my life doesn't start again till tomorrow (school) so i got to see it. (:
but i wouldn't mind seeing another.

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

You are such a tease! Let's see the fella already!