My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Tuesday, September 02, 2008


Its the time of year in Minnesota when the Renaissance Festival occurs on the weekends. It was a really neat event my mom took me to as a kid, and I love going back each time I can.
I wont be making it this year, and havent been for a few years, but you have to love the whole experience. If you ever EVER ever get to go, make sure you do... its an experience you will never forget.
How could you walk pass this stand and not buy one? Curiousity would get the better of you, wouldn't it?

No comments: