My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Its a big moment next week

'Orville' has invited me to see a concert with him & his friends next week. Its a very little venue...not a stadium sort of event.

I will be meeting 3 of his closest friends that night. Its a 2 hour drive. We are all driving together.

Can you hear the panic in my voice? Honestly, I know it will all be great and we will all get on fine. Its just the anxiety of meeting his friends...its just so nerve-racking.

Ack..bring on the muscle relaxers!

Helpful hints? Aside from the usual crap of "be yourself" and all that.

4 comments:

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Relax and have fun.

It wouldn't hurt to stock your purse with fun stuff that the guys would like - beef jerky, almonds, gum, matches (in case someone smokes) a beer/wine opener(you never know) - that way you can share it could help break the ice.

Tilda said...

I think they're the ones that may need to worry! You handle yourself with such ease and strength that they'll all be jealous! The males will definitely be wondering where you were when they were lookin! Piece a cake dear...no frettin

InALittleMinute said...

Good hints! Fightin Mad Mary... I think your def onto something- stocking the purse full of goodies is a great idea! Maybe you should pick up a second job and consult for the Millionaire Matchmaker business?

Anonymous said...

Gum sounds like a good idea, but beef jerky? Not in the Land Of Aus, I feel. Looks too much like the dog treats Schmackos. And almonds? They'll think you're nutty - haha.
Above all, don't stress.Think of Alfred E Neuman - What? Me worry?Only try not to look like that on the night.