My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Your kidding right?

I am really good about making sure my batteries in my cameras are charged. Except for last night...i went to take a few good shots, and the damn camera wouldnt budge...not a movement... i just about died. I did get some cheesy shots on the court with my horrible camera phone.. but as for the celebs.. well, we just wont venture that path. I cant bear to deliver the news...

Tennis was good fun tho.. for the two of us not being on a court in almost a decade, we didnt do too bad!

Downside? My little Monroe is at the vets at the moment, I am hoping she picks up a bit and I get to take her home tonight after work... poor thing is really sick... I mean really really sick...

I got about 2 hours of sleep last night because I was so worried about her that I couldnt sleep... just kept checking on her. Hopefully, shes doing much better now that shes got some anti-vomitting meds into her, as well as some antibiotics... if this doesnt work, they will have to do a drip and keep her there... and I dont do well with her not with me at home. Lets hope for a quick recovery so I can take her home after work!

No comments: