My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

bit hectic

so i have been slack in updating... promise i will tomorrow. on top of EOFY, i have this head cold, which although i dont feel bad, i sound like mickey / minnie mouse... which is really good when your trying to sound big and mean to suppliers on the phone to chase up papers..

imagine the difference when someone says:

"I dont care how the process goes, I dont see why I need to wait 2 months for my paperwork just because your company is disorganized and cant get their shit together"


a totally different approach when one sounds like they have been sucking on helium and have this cute little mickey / minnie mouse voice?

ah... its always interesting this time of year.
til tomorrow...

No comments: