My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Monday, June 30, 2008

EOFY....

Ah, its that time again.. its the End Of Financial Year. Which means I have 17 stressed out people who are making sure the government is not ripping them off in their taxes on July 1. The pretend to know how to add and then bring me the figures and ask all sorts of questions. Add to that just normal paperwork hassles and trying to make sure everyone has all their stuff in on time... oh its a joy.

I really dont know how people can stress out EOFY... as long as most of your shit is in order, it really shouldnt be a hassle. Granted, i have work to do, but its more or less just chasing what i require and then organizing it properly.

So... i havent had a moment to myself (doing an extra payroll this week) and preparing the computer for the next batch of "begin new payroll year" to be followed shortly by "begin new financial year" and then make sure all my stuff is there. Cuz once the new year is brought in, I cant access a damn thing from before.

So, i imagine i will do a good heavy weight session tonight to relieve some tension... and then i might sit down and catch u up on the weekend.... maybe... if you care.

No comments: