My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Friday Night Events...The 3 P's

By 7:30 I had all the bases covered. Partied, Puked, and Passed Out... Good times and thankful they don't occur too often.
Pelican Pete certainly didnt pay off for Sal & I, but it made this man's day!


Good to know I can still rope them in at any age...no discrimination here.


This was possibly "Round 5"


Sal & some people I roped in to join the "Happy Table"

No comments: