My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Im a proud cousin!

If you go to the site: www.nahl.com my cousin Mikael is in the headlines! I am so proud of him. He has put so much hard work into accomplishing his goals. I honestly can not express in words how thrilled I am for him. He deserves every bit of this happiness!

I think enough strangers in town know that my "little cousin" (who is much taller then me) has been accepted to Michigan Tech and is the hockey guru.. and hes going to make us all proud. I am already checkin the cable sports channels to see if i get college hockey (and from the looks of it, I do!).

Im rapt! I cant imagine the excitement that my aunt & uncle are feeling as well. Its times like this that it would be nice to be home to share in the excitement... but then again, not many people have a worldwide cheering audience like my little cousin does.

Mikael, you make me proud. Go on and shine, and kick some ass in hockey! Just do what you do best! And remember, if you can score me a jersey... i will wear it proud as anything over here! Love ya little Lickteig.

No comments: