My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Morning Drive To Work

Nothing can make you feel so enlightened as driving in the car in the morning, its just rained earlier in the morning so the air smells nice and fresh. You continue down the road thru the valley (no, not to grandmas house hehe) and as the road opens up to wide open acreage ahead, a full rainbow glares at you. The rainbow stretches as far as it can, bright and vivid just for you this morning. You can see where it "touches" the land on the far left to the far right. As if almost automatically, a smile beams on your face and you almost feel sense of delight in this wonderment of a moment. Such a magical moment to experience, esp when your just doing the routine of the day. Thank you Universe for such a magical moment.





(Not my photo, thanks to anon whose photo it is...sorry no camera with this morning on the way to work.)

No comments: