My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Sunday, April 06, 2008

A few addition to the this blog worth noting

Let's see, first off you should notice that each day above the latest entry, there is a photo of the day courtesy of National Geographic. They do some amazing photography shots and well worth a look. As well, sometimes we need to escape our own visuals and see another, so go for it and click on it, enlarge it, do what you like, but please enjoy each day with some great visuals.

Also from National Geographic, at the VERY BOTTOM of the page (yes, you will have to scroll down) there is a weekly GREEN GUIDE tip. Its weekly, so dont worry about your little finger getting tired from all that scrolling each day. Well worth a look as it has some great tips on how to go a bit more greener with the GREEN GUIDE. Trust me, its not as hard as some might think.

Enjoy the new additions, hope you like them. Have a fantastic day, I know I will, I am off to my acupuncture appointment. Love it!

No comments: