My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Friday, January 08, 2010

Parade Prep

Yesterday the girls who are involved in getting a float ready for the Australia Day parade all got together and continued work for our big day.

We are making a dog float… to go with our 4Paws theme…

I didnt get many photos.. but heres a few:

DSCF1979

so much cutting to do!

 

DSCF1978 

lollie bags to be filled!

DSCF1982

And.. Harry was nice enough to be our model for how the dogs will be dressed.. as for the humans… well, we were much too busy to get a photo!  The dog ears & dog nose for the float are done.. the stencil magnets are done… whew! Big day of accomplishments!

No comments: