My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

So, Tuesday seems to be my favorite night of the week. Why? TRUE BLOOD is on .. and that means a few of us get together and watch… its so quiet in the house you could hear a pin drop! That is, until something massive happens and then you might hear words like: “WHAT?”  “Oh no he didnt” “Who is that” “Oh my.. did you see that”

TBeric2

Of course last week, my line was, “So, is Jason coming back?” Im dying to see tonight to see if my gorgeous man body of meat is returning.

Speaking of meat.. I have been doing a vegan free thing the last few days. Loving it!  I have had some great help from a fantastic source of knowledge.. go check out her blog… its too delish to not check in on!

The Gluttonous Vegan Loves You

Anyway, shes been most helpful in things, ideas, recipes, and offering her email if needed. So far, I have made the key lime pie, sweet potato soup, the beans.. and I have loved every bit of them! Im trying out different veggie burgers too.. finding out which ones I prefer over a different brand. I am finding tho that I am less hungry throughout the day.  Mind you, Im not doing this to lose weight, I am doing this as going vegan is something I have thought of for a long time. But its all so confusing, and so, Im giving it a go, and seeing how I feel. I can tell you Im sleeping better at night, my “insides” are working better, my body is less achy, and overall my body feels better nourished! Hooray!

But, I do have a sinus thing at the moment, so thats a bit of a bummer… damn pollen. I know, the bees and the birds and yadda yadda all need it, but damnit, I dont. want. it. anymore. Enough.

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Great to hear you're trying out veganism! The best advice I got was to try it out and give it my all for three weeks before making a decision, rather than weaning myself off of animal products. If you need any advice, I'm happy to help :)

InALittleMinute said...

Thanks Theresa for the offer! Just might take you up on that!

Diana said...

i just went vegan and naomi was such a big help in my transition. let us know how it goes!

Tilda said...

like the new site but miss your gorgeous photo. see you soon!

InALittleMinute said...

Tilda.. fixed it... !

x said...

Hi, thanks for the comment. The recipe is from Get It Ripe.

And congrats on trying veganism. I think you will love it and all of us Aussie vegan bloggers will be more than happy to help you with any questions :)

Anonymous said...

Was it all that feeding off human flesh and blood in True Blood that made you give veganism a go?haha

InALittleMinute said...

Anon: 6:51

After last weeks episode, it was a bit of a relief to not eat any meat... or hearts... who knew all the mess they make! HAHA