My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Happy birthday to a fantastic friend! I can not wait to celebrate such a special day!

I thank you for your friendship, and:

-the inspiration & encouragement you give me
-your sharing of wisdom
-the laughter which never seems to end
-conversations which baffle the mind and most likely concern the neighbors
-your support in my endeavours
-your listening to my babbles
-the many many MANY sectors of the world which you have enlightened me with
-letting me "share" your family
-your true acceptance of me, for me
-your quirky sense of life
-the ability to make me laugh at ANYTHING


It is so hard to describe such a great friendship in words. I guess all I can say is that without your friendship, I would be lost. It means everything that you & I are friends, as friendships like ours certainly do not come around every day.

Thank you my friend! Cheers to many more sessions of our friendship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey, you took the words right out of my mouth. everything you have said about our friendship is exactly the way I feel -you are truly my sanity,my consolation when things are crappy,and my true kindred spirit.

the day you and your family came into my life and accepted me for who I am, with all my faults, was absolutely the best.


I constantly find myself laughing as I recall any one of our many fabulous conversations.

It would be a very dull and grey life without you in it.

Thank you my dear friend!!

fran xxx

Paige said...

AH! Friendship is a gift we give ourselves.