My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random Wednesday Wit

r416122_1972336

Is it aliens? A UFO? On first glance you get that horror shock feeling that something is going to happen in your life, and it cant be good. Cuz, look at the shape of that cloud! But, alas, according to the THE ABC SITE  its just an odd cloud. 

Photo Courtesy of www.abc.net.au

 

truebloodseason2A

I am such a True Blood Fan! I am dying.. (ha, get it!) to know whats happening in the next season! I am anxiously awaiting for Season 2… I hear all sorts of info about it, but NEED to see it for myself. NEED TO. 

downtownMN

This photo makes me miss home so much. I love the lights and the hustle of things. I can almost hear the noises and smell all the delights of the city from just looking at the photo.

gnomeAnd, just because gnomes are so damn cute & troublesome…. thought we needed a gnome in the Wednesday Wit Section.

No comments: