My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Friday, November 21, 2008

Its been wet & stormy around here


Just when it seems the rain stops and we get a breath of relief from the mini-cyclone that hit (causing millions & millions of dollars of damage) in the capital city about 1 hrs drive south... it rains again. This time, filling a tunnel with 11 million litres of water and causing massive chaos (the pumps couldnt work fast enough to pump the water out). Then, we get hit again with the rain last night.



Luckily, where I live, it hasnt been that bad yet, but the weather is horrid. Its humidity is so heavy and thick and we are all waiting for the next batch of bad weather to hit. Supp thats tomorrow.



Here is a few photos from last nights sky... the atmosphere was so bizarre. I will def have the camera out this weekend to catch any good snaps if possible! If only I was taller, there always seems to be buildings or trees in my way! I havent touched up any of the photos, the sky just changed so rapidly!



Wish us luck for the weekend... and here's a cheers to everyone for a fantastic weekend your way. Oh, theres a block party in my complex on sunday... hopefully theres some good blog opportunities which present themselves on that occasion!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Um, it was 11-degrees here today.

KleoPatra said...

i love your photographs!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Would love to see more when you have time to put them on here. OR burn them on a disc to put on my tv!!! Can show them on thanksgiving! You are sooo talented.