My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I am off to the store to pickup my goodies to make my things for our Saturday Thanksgiving.

I have taken friday off so that I can help as much as possible with all the prep work!

Saturday should see about 14 of us on the verandah enjoying an American Thanksgiving. However, only 3 of us are American, but everyone reserves a spot for the next years Thanksgiving Feast!

I am thankful for so many things in life and appreciate so much. I have also taken a few things for granted, and for that, I have tried to correct those wrongs. I am thankful for my friends and family and for being the person I am. Mostly, I am thankful for each moment.

May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend filled with love and laughter and a full belly!

No comments: