My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shame Shame Shame

Please look at the photo above. He is an idiot. He is a christian leader, who has a firm belief that the fires which are occuring in another state are the direct punishment for decriminalising abortion in that state. Thankfully, one of the churches has spoken out against his beliefs.

But alas, here is Danny Nalliah. He is the President of the Assemblies of God affliated "Catch the Fire Ministries", he believes in GOD coming to him in dreams and so forth. So much so, that apparently GOD came to him in a dream OCT 21 where the state was engulfed in fires, and that GOD had removed his protection and that the people should repent and pray.

WELL, THANK YOU MR NALLIAH... IF YOU SAW THE FIRES HAPPENING, WHY DIDNT YOU SPEAK UP AND GEE... I DONT KNOW, SAVE THE LIVES OF OVER 180 PEOPLE, OVER 700 HOMES, NATURE, WILDLIFE, JOBS, SCHOOLS... YOUR AN IDIOT DANNY NALLIAH!

In being fair, Nalliah is an idiot! He is overboard in his thinking. He uses GOD as an excuse, and tries to manipulate others to "his way". But hey, thats my thinking. This is my forum.

He says he has witnessed the healing of the blind, deaf, and crippled people.

Its sick how people can take advantage of such a horrifying incident such as the Victorian Bushfires and use it as a way of publicity.

Well, Mr Nalliah, I hope you find peace within yourself. I wouldn't save you for nothing.

If you would like more info on this scumbag, heres a few links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Nalliah

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/failing-to-understand-the-nature-of-an-understanding-god-20090211-84of.html

http://www.smh.com.au/national/pastors-abortion-dream-inflames-bushfire-tragedy-20090210-832f.html

http://catchthefire.com.au/blog/

No comments: