My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Thursday, February 05, 2009

In need of a good laugh


Its hard somedays.


  • 60 % of the state is flooded

  • Other states are in a massive heatwave

  • KIDS.. yes KIDS in the UK have "roasted" 7 week old puppies. They were only stopped when a passerby heard the distress of the puppies. NO arrests have been made. The dogs are in the care of the RSPCA in the UK.

  • the economy SUCKS

  • my job is ..... gawd knows. Some moments I think we have our head above water and other moments I want to hold my head down in the water.

Too much, too tragic. Im just not sure how much more I can take. My stomach is ill from reading about those fucking brats who wanted to destroy those puppies. I honestly can not describe the rage I have about that. I seriously hope they meet Michael Vick, and then PETA can string them all 3 together and irradicate them from society. Im sorry, I just cant believe people could do such things.

So, the good news? Im off to see comedian Ross Noble tonight. I think its exactly what I need, a full giant-sized belly laugh! If theres one way to "hide" your troubles and the ill of the world, its to laugh....

Let you know tomorrow how my tummy muscles feel from laughing. And... I hope things are better in your space.

No comments: