My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I seem to be in an akward spot at the moment
I have heaps to do
I dont want to do most of it
I am frustrated by people
Yet, people amaze me so much, its almost addicting to watch them
I find it funny how long before people show their true selfs
Its crazy to me that people carry on about NOTHING for so long

If you do what you have always done, you get what you have always got
Change? Resistance to Change? Eh Gawks!

Tired, exhausted, sleepy.
Thankful for my parents and their help over the last few days

Upset my car insurance is due THIS week
Upset my health insurance is due NEXT week
Wondering what will be due the FOLLOWING week????

Bewilderment.
Loved.
Exhausted.

Consider not throwing verbal abuse at stupid neighbor lady. If you dont like it... move grumpy woman.

Ah... its been an interesting yet blahy time.
Hope your moments have shaped up to a more clearer image than mine have.

No comments: