My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Friday, December 26, 2008

New Beginnings




Its a new year approching..






  • things will be changing


  • people will be making/breaking resolutions


  • people get new ideas on structuring thier lives


  • you contemplate where the "past year" has gone


  • you gain excitement for the possibilities ahead


  • its all new and yet old in the same sense

2 comments:

Angel said...

Merry Christmas Friend...and I am SO ready for a New Year.

Anonymous said...

ok need followup picture of totally open sunflower. Lovin your blog. You've got a grea outlook on life and your 2008 seems to be full of smiles! Lucky girl!