My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Monday, December 08, 2008

As if I needed another reason to not really care for her...


Okay, so maybe the car is not actually running or in gear.. but are you kidding me? Where is the bloody car seat for your kid?
Seriously, in some states, if you have keys in the ignition of a car, but the car is not moving, you can still be charged with DWI... so how is this not a crime to have the kid on your lap as you sit in your car? You can not tell me that once and only ONCE the car stopped and was in parked did this mother take her child out of the car seat (fastened up) and then put the kid on her lap????

Find it hard to believe.
Maybe a license for people to reproduce? I said it years ago as a joke, but now I think its really the truth... you should have a license in order to sprout others... just a thought.
(Photo from Hollywood Heartbreaker)

1 comment:

Angel said...

now you KNOW if this were Britney, the whole wide world would be on her case like white on rice!!!... But little Miss Frozen Face? won't happen.

Do you really think that's her baby? ;)