My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Christmas baskets are on the way...


Food for the Xmas dinner.. everything had to be non-perishable
Some goodies for their day...
Wrapped and ready to go...

I am hoping you remember that we had done Xmas baskets again this year for those in need. We had selected a 60 yr old single female and an 80 yr old couple to give some food and a few presents to this year. Well, its been wrapped, presents have been wrapped, and the baskets are now on the way to the people so that they may have some extra Xmas Cheer this year. F&G donated some Gift Vouchers to their store for our task, which is great... there is always stuff to find at GONE BONKERS... if you happen to be in the area, stop by at GONE BONKERS and say hello to the staff and the wonderful caring owners who do so much for the community!

We wrapped all the goodies in a Xmas table cloth (we really should have picked up more of the santa bags we used last year) but the table cloth was still very festive looking! Either way, its nice to know that someone can have a bit of extra cheer on Xmas day.


Thanks to all the little elves that helped out!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Um, I am fixated on the THICK & THIRSTY toilet paper! Can you believe some marketing exec thought of that name???

Angel said...

fantastic idea!!!!

InALittleMinute said...

Thick & Thirsty is paper towels.. but it would be a good name for TP!

Anonymous said...

or for some people I have encountered on the SUnshine Coast!