My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Who wins the title: Scariest?

If it were up to me, Octomom certainly wins the scariest looking thing in this photo below..

octomom

Oh wait, they tell me shes not dressed in costume. Huh… and here I was thinking she was early for Halloween all this time with that head that looks like a Frieghtliner just went spasctic on the road, straight towards that head, and tried to do some magick! 

Really? Shes not in costume? Cuz shes is one scary mo’fo!

No comments: