My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I will be watching

Will you? I have tickets… Im not really a MJ fan, but I will admit, he is one talented artist.

1026_thisisit_ex

So, what does a music lover do? They get tickets and watch the magic. Apparently in the 12 minute preview they showed to the media, its amazing… so if nothing else I know that 12 minutes of my day will be good. Oh, and theres the popcorn too. Nah, just kidding. I am looking forward to seeing this masterpiece of music media!

Anybody else going to see it?

2 comments:

Paige said...

I'm not a MJ fan either but I recently saw a preview before the movie I was seeing and I must say, I was impressed. I love the dancing and I actually forgot how good the music was.

InALittleMinute said...

Just thought I would pop in and say AMAZING! MUST SEE!