My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Invisible but not invincible


So I know that I can not make people react in a particular way. I know this. I just wish it didnt shit me so much in how some people act. So, I was wondering... if I wore this stockings and ugly ass shoes (oh, dont worry, I think the stockings are ugly too), do you think I would still be invisible?

Im just not sure if its a phase in the moon or what, but I still seem to be invisible. On the other hand, I had a great conversation with an old friend tonight on the internet... and he is just yummy to me, so thats always a nice plus as well! It was great chatting away and just having someone understand things in life with you.

But, what was even more greater than a great conversation, was when he said:
I will always be here when you need a friend.

Sometimes its nice to have that reassurance. Thank you my friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone with your winning personality could never be invisible. perhaps you just burn so brightly that certain people's retinas are temporarily blinded!!their loss.

Paige said...

What perfect words right when you needed them. That's a true friend. You are lucky to have him.