My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Friday, April 03, 2009

new travels

Im off to UBUD tomorrow, which is about a 2 hr drive north..many rice fields and much more of a "village" feeling there. Plus, a bonus is that I get my own room too... here I have had to share a room with our friend, but for a few days, I dont have to share...so I wont be serenading her to sleep with my snoring.

Plus side? I got a new husband... so we walking around calling each other husband and wife... his name is donny, and hes got money and because his brother is a tailor (he made me a fantastic pair of leather shoes) his brother is offering that he will make my wedding dress for me if I marry his brother... ah... what a good time we are having... good laughs and enjoying joking and chatting with locals.

It really feels like I have returned home. This place is pure Magic. I relax and enjoy life so much here, and really feel so special all the time. Its a fantastic spot for me to be, and so needed this fantastic holiday.

Catch up soon. Love & Hugs to all.

Peace.

Oh, and my snowbird friends.... Ouch on the snowstorm... I was in the pool twice today, and will enjoy it heaps and think of you in your gloves & long underwear..... hehe.

No comments: