My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Monday, July 27, 2009

Sigh

For a few weeks now, I have been having a hard time breathing.. we could get into all sorts of conversations here... but we wont. Except to note that I thought I was dying (ok, bit of drama there, but i didnt think i was all that healthy).

Then I looked at my office windows at work... mould mould mould. How many guess would you like to take to see what I am allergic too? You betcha... Mould.

Fuck. That sucks. Its everywhere in the building. I can try to get to most of it in my office, which will help, but I certainly can not get my ass to do each and every window and cranny.

Well, at least I know why I cant breath anymore. Whew.

1 comment:

Angel said...

girl, that can be so dangerous!!! You should get to the dr.....get checked out. and TELL SOMEONE you have mold!!!! They should clean that up!