My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Environmental Concerns?


Ages ago i sent an email to grocery stores asking them to send me a weekly ad. For whatever reason, we didnt seem to get too much junk mail and it shit me that i couldnt browse thru the ad before i went shopping. Kindly, they sent me a weekly ad. I was rather impressed.

They have now sent me a letter enclosed in my weekly mailout asking if i still wanted to be on the mailing list. They are updating their list. In bold underlined, a sentence stated:

Please consider the environment before requesting a printed brochure to be mailed to you personally. Our brochure can now be viewed online at www.woolworths.com.au

Impressive! They care about the environment. Thought it was a neat gesture. And, aside from that, i think i may have requested a bit too many catalogs and it seems that every tuesday my mailbox is FULL of ads from everywhere, so now i have much too much to read from the junk mail category! Ah, when it rains it pours!

Good on Woolworths for being proactive for the environment! Another proof that Bi-Lo is crap! HaHa

No comments: