My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Events


I seem to find myself this Easter with no ham dinner... not really a drama, but my "usual" Easter tradition has been blown to pieces due to forces outside of my control. Whats a girl to do now?


Friends do the polite thing and ask you to their place, or invite you to the restaurant they will be at, etc.. suddenly, before you know it, you seem to be a bit overbooked and extended yourself. And really, i was kind of looking forward to hanging outside, watching a movie, or just "chillin"


Now, it seems, I will be attending a lunch with a very dear friend, whom we will call Lady Elaine. She is having her family over and has invited me as well. I am very touched. I will making something to bring.. not sure yet... any ideas? Cant find an easter cake mould.. which reminds me, my grandma always made a lamb cake for easter... as kids we all loved it. It was so cute, and there were jellybeans on the platter that we all had to taste, green colored coconut for the grass... oh it was gorgeous. AND, since grandma made it, it was Eggstra-special!


I will def. take some photos of my events, the lunch, and the misc happening of where i stoll around too... or shall i say, where i hop on about to? Ya know, easter spirit and all!


Have a joyous easter, and take time to remember the reason for this season.

No comments: