My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Sunday, May 24, 2009

A moment without rain




Hopefully you can tell the difference of the before & after photos~ the after photos are on top, and the ugly "before" photo is the last one :)

We finally had a moment without rain.. so I attacked my "garden" outside my villa. It was great that we had enough rain to make the pulling out of the ugly garden plants much easier, but there was still a bit of tugging to do.

Im pleased with the color against the villa, really brightens things up! So pleased in fact, that I went and did the neighbors across from me too (this way it matched and was all even). The neighbors dont care at all what I do to their bit, they usually wait for me to trim their section anyway, so hopefully when they return from their weekend, they are pleasantly surprised!

What do you think?

1 comment:

Angel said...

what do I think? I think I wanna be YOUR neighbor!!!! ;)

looks great!