My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mothers Day







Mothers are fantastic~ they know when you need a hug or a bandaid. They know when your so happy the smile on your face is bigger than anything. Mothers know that somedays you just need a little Angel Food Cake to cheer you up. Somedays they know that all you require is a coffee & a chat.

And yet, Mothers get so much satisfaction out of little things. Mothers hold on to the moments watching their child wake up and wipe their eyes. Mothers love the smell of their own child. Mothers endulge in the joy of watching their "little one" become an adult.

My mother is amazing. I love her to bits, and I try everyday to let her know it. She is my best friend, and my mother.

On Mothers Day we are having lunch at the house and enjoying the day together. I hope each of you spend time with your Mother tomorrow, if you can. Cherish the moments together.. you dont need to spend all the money on an expensive gift, because in the end, your Mother just wants to be with you for the day. She loves you, just as much as you love her.

Or~ in my family....

I love you mom

I love you more

No, I love you more

I love you to eternity

I love you to eternity and then some....


But, in the end, its an endless love, cuz she's my mom. Happy Mothers Day Mom. I love you more

2 comments:

Angel said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Tilda said...

just catchin up on blog reading and thank you for all the wonderful words. Remember this.....I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!