My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Its DONE!

I feel very accomplished in my task this weekend! Although my original plan was to tackle this project in stages (due to finances and time), I went ahead and did it all over the weekend!  A few minor body aches, a few scrapes on the legs, and finally free of white rock dust on my legs and face, and the project looks complete.  I would like to add a few more lanterns and one day eventually get a nice big outdoor canvas to hang over the fountain… all in time!

 

Thanks to those who have popped by to see my project, and given it 2 thumbs up.  I appreciate the kind words. And, Im in love with my new front courtyard!

Have a look…

DSCF2351

DSCF2352

DSCF2353

DSCF2355 DSCF2357

DSCF2356

DSCF2358

DSCF2364

The last photo is from the upstairs bedroom looking down onto the courtyard.. just for you Tilda…

4 comments:

Diane Hourigan said...

Looks awesome Michelle! I need to come see it in person! Diane H.

Anonymous said...

xelent!!! the only thing missing is Jamie Durie ........ stripped to the waist

Margie Zwingelberg said...

I really, really like it. Very Zen!Margie :-)

InALittleMinute said...

Thanks everyone.. I feel terrific knowing that I have completed this!