My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Saturday, August 20, 2011

umpf

just one of those days today. Ive been thinking lots of my friend, and all that he must be going thru.  Hes doing dialysis 3 times a week... can you imagine how much that wears on you? He is such a beautiful soul, and hates to discuss how sick he is.  Always has. Even when we were in 9th grade.. never discussed it. And, for whatever reason, he still doesnt want to.  He had such hopes and dreams, and here he sits... on dialysis every other day. I love you my friend, there are not enough words to express my love for you.  We may not speak often, but you have always been with me. Always.  I hope you find it within yourself to get better, to get stronger... we all care so much about you, and certainly wish great things for you and your health.  Ah, my friend...

No comments: