My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Celebrations


Time to get busy.. people will be on their way soon.. and no one likes a late lunch!  Still things to do, prepare, cook, details... and the rewards are so great! Lunch with our extended family - brings so much joy, and reminds us of just how lucky we are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to give thanks on thanksgiving for allowing us to be part of your extended family, yet again. What a fantastic day -honestly, I think it's our favourite day in the calendar year, the day we always look forward to.
You guys are just so amazing -so hospitable, and the spread that you put on is to die for.
It's your family that brings so much joy to the rest of us, and words cannot express how lucky we feel to have you as our dear friends- you are truly our family up here.

JEZ said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Hugs and kisses to you and the fam!