My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Eww

Dear new person at work,

Although its great that you changed your desk around in your office, which Im sure is so that you can better bask in my beauty, I do have a complaint.

When you blow your nose, could you at least give it a proper blow? This pansy crap of you trying to be quiet isnt working. Its not quiet. We can still hear you. And, do you know whats worse? Well, the fact that your nose blowing takes longer cuz your trying to not blow as hard, but instead, we can more vividly hear your nose bubbles gathering around in your nostril.

Its gross.

Give it a good blow and be done. Be a man. Hell, a 3 year can give a better nose blow, assisted.

Sincerely,

Co-Worker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently i need to come to your work and show this person how a nose blow is done! oh the joys of working where you do...so entertaining.