My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits to Tempt

Went to a fab French restaurant the other day to celebrate birthdays, and it was a great time! Food… divine! Company…chattering away and lovely! Atmosphere… rainy. Oh well, cant have everything right?

Here is a photo of the great looking crew…

DSCF1898

I had a goat’s cheese tartlet to start with ( I know, not really a vegan thing, but sometimes I just gotta…)

DSCF1895

Sweet Potato Soup for a starter… looked so nice & creamy

DSCF1896

And of course, mom and dad’s escargot… which is not my thing, but they love it! I just cant handle anything slimy going down.. but the garlic butter is great to dip bread in!

DSCF1897

Birthday boy got his Baked Alaska for dessert, and thankfully, he shared with all of us… oh goodness.. talk about yummy!

DSCF1903

And, this happy looking couple will be celebrating 14 years of wedded bliss tomorrow…

DSCF1894

What a great day! The weather wasnt all that shiny tho for the ranges, so my cousin didnt get to see the mountains as much as we wished.. but theres always another day.  And, we so need the rain, that I think we didnt really mind all that much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great bloggin in a busy time! The hot babe and handsome dude been hanging for 14 years...WOW...who'd thunk it! Thanks for sharing.