My photo
I am a girl/woman/human who has random thoughts. Sometimes you can find me here rambling, other times i might have useful stuff to say. For the most part, my friends and family can see what I might be up to in the days events. Or, for sake of sakes, its all made up... only i know.. and MAYBE a select few of you! Either way~ I am an American living in Australia. Oh, and any photo you see on this blog IS NOT FOR YOUR USE. If I have taken the photo myself or have permission to use it, YOU CAN NOT USE IT FOR YOURSELF. So be warned... and just dont use my damn photos.

National Geographic Photo of the Day

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ewww. Gross

I live in an area where my neighbors & I are very close.  Sometimes you can hear all sorts of things you would rather not. Then again, my neighborhood is also very quiet... after 7 pm you swear you were in a morgue arena... not a sound to be heard, except for the rare occasion.

BUT

There is something so foul & disgusting to me to hear my neighbor walk out of his house in the morning, into his courtyard (oh by the way, these are the neighbors that bang the doors, scream, .... and then have a go at anyone who makes a sneeze)... so he walks into his courtyard, and clips his toenails. Do you know how disgusting it is to have your morning coffee and listen to someone clip thier toenails?  It makes me wonder, does he just leave them outside?  If he takes them in, why would he not just clip his toenails inside?

Ick.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I worked with someone who cut his fingernails MULTIPLE times a day...every day. In my head I kept picturing his desk drawer overfilling with clippings. Makes me shudder just thinking about it!